Sunday, June 10, 2012

mini 45

Miniature #45 - June 4 - 10, 2012, 3.5 x 2.5 in. pencil on paper board 

Mini 45 is a mini on the go (it's my friend Tammy checking the pictures on her camera while we sat in a park for a couple of minutes because we were kind of lost.  Looking at the very low resolution photos I took this week, you can understand why it's an absolutely awesome thing that Tammy has been taking pictures.)  I was unsure whether I'd be able to make and post a mini this week and thought I may have to bail out to the "emergency week of no mini" built into the project.  I'm glad that I could 'make it work,' (though I sense that I'll be re-photographing).

On a side note - they have these awesome little candies called "minis" here - I'm not in love with the taste, but they make very luggage-friendly mementos.

45 down and only 5 more to go...