Monday, September 9, 2013

phase 1 redux - appreciate and develop expertise

So...even though it hasn't been a full week since my last post, I decided to change to the Sunday/Monday schedule immediately (wouldn't want to deprive anyone of new-art-fun :)!)


The good news - I made this owl today

The bad news - I made this owl today (I started at 5 am, and it's after 11 pm now...so, um, hope there wasn't any non-owl-related-matters requiring my attention today (? oops.)

Saying goodbye (for now)
It's all good - I de-installed (with excellent assistance :)) the North Adams show Saturday, but there was still time for peanut butter cookies with dark chocolate glaze and rainbow sprinkles - life is good.
rainbow sprinkles are on my list of favorite (non-art) things (and, naturally, cookies are too)
double-happiness