Monday, October 28, 2013

drawing, drawing, drawing

go, go, go!
Look what I've been up to for the last 3 days :)
My neon purple socked foot is included for scale ;)
A detail from the shield
 ( anew rendition of mini #14 -
http://www.tatianaklacsmann.com/power-in-precision-project-miniatures.html)
 I got to test out my new .03 mm lead :)




Did this level of mess really occur within a 24 hour period?
- Yes. Yes it did.)
But it's ok - I clean the studio every day.
Sometimes, I think my job could accurately be described as
"professional mess-maker"
I used all of these for this piece.
Another potential description:
"shepherd of lost pencils"
Also, I framed this one, and it's on its way to New York :)
My feline assistants are not impressed by
the "kitty-free zone until I get this off the floor"
zone" concept