Monday, October 16, 2017

family visit and more swallows

 A busy week in Artlandia.  Work continues on the swallows with new poses in different sizes:





In addition to carving the swallows, I've been framing work for an upcoming exhibition at Scarlet Seven Gallery in Troy, NY (thumbs up!)

I'm still catching up a little after a nice visit with my family during which I got to meet my adorable niece :) (She loves owls and books and when she wakes up says: "Mama, Dada, Cat? Cat? Cat?!" - I like to think she takes after me a little bit there ;) ).






















 I didn't bring any art-stuff with me, but saw a great show - "Philip Morsberger: An Augusta Treasure" at Augusta University, and I brought my camera to photograph the usual: birds, planes, flowers, art, mushrooms...


Check out this
Fractal-icious daisy within a daisy
that my Mom found!

 Honey got plenty of love while I was gone, but she did seem happy to have her human back, and we went on an adventure in the park.





















And my blue morning glories were blooming when I got home!


And the Feline Assistants (Jr. here) were ready and eager to assist
in the studio.